March 5, 2008

Nevada - Reno - City of Reno parks

In an email from the Supervisor - Public Relations of Reno Parks, Recreation & Community Services:

You don't need permission unless you're closing the area to the public or require some sort of service - electric, special access for vehicles, equipment, so forth. If you need these services, please call 334-2527.

The area code for Reno is 775.

No comments: