March 2, 2008

Nevada - Washoe County parks

The Regional Parks and Open Space department of Washoe County, Nevada states the following at their Web site:
May I take photographs or film video at Washoe County facilities?

The Department encourages the use of its parks for recreational, publicity, and commercial photography. However, any professional photography including portrait sittings or photography/filming for commercials require a Photography Permit issued by the Department of Regional Parks & Open Space. Please contact the Parks Administration office at (775) 828-6642 for fees and permitting requirements.

Post a Comment